Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Who did she blow to get into the position of supervisor?

Have you ever worked for someone who was either your boss or supervisor that you just wondered who were they blowing or had some incriminating photos of to land in the position of supervisor or manager?

I had this supervisor when I used to work for a company that was a management company for a certain commodity (I don't want to give too much detail if you know what I mean).

I worked in the accounting department and basically my job was to have each company that was assigned to me report their net sales each month for certain locations. Then I would take out the commissions we got and the commissions the location got and send a report to said location. (I know a bit generic but that's besides the point) Well I had this supervisor we'll call her CF (can you guess what CF stands for? Let's just say the the first word starts with a C and ends with a T and the second word is where your nose, mouth and eyes are located). I digress... so CF was my supervisor and she was the nasty most conniving piece of work I have ever met.

She complained throughout the whole day about how much work she had to do, and that it wasn't fair that she had to do everything. But what I didn't get was what work was she talking about, because I never really saw her do anything but IM about her sex life to us in accounting and/or play solitaire on her computer.

And when I say IM about her sex life I wasn't kidding, she would tell us some really nasty things that I really did not want to hear or picture that she was doing with her boyfriend. Like one time she was talking to us about how she was on her period... (before I go any further, if you are easily grossed out or offended please do not read anymore of this part and skip to the next) and how she wasn't able to have sex or something, and someone said, oh that's too bad, and she said but the back door is still open. I'm like EWWWW!! (and if anyone knows me I am not squeamish or shy when it comes to sex talk by any means), but who wants to hear about your supervisors back door activities, NOT I thank you.

Plus she would always try to be the center of attention no matter what the situation. Whether in a meeting, or on IM, or after work having some drinks with coworkers. It got to the point that if anyone had a story about something, she had one better, or if someone tried to tell a story about a similar situation she would interrupt that person and change the subject.

I don't work for that company anymore but I still hear from time to time about her and what she is doing or what lies she is spewing. The final straw for me was an email she sent me regarding two things, how I answer the phone and how I supposedly go above her (chain of command) when she tells me to do something, she also accused me of reporting to the owners what she was doing. This is something I have never done and would never do, I do not go behind any ones back and report about their business or lack of business, and I sure as hell could care less what she does or doesn't do. But why does someone like this have the position she has.

I know that she worked with one of the VPs at a different company before this one, and that she came over when that company was sold. Some of us think that either they were having an affair or she knows of him doing something that she could use against him, because she is so the type to use that information for leverage and job security.

Either way, she is a major douche bag and a headache and really doesn't know what the fuck she is doing. When a new person was hired to take over for someone who wasn't there anymore CF was supposed to train this person on how to do this report and CF basically fucked the whole thing up, we are talking BIG TIME FUCK UP, to where the client could see it and could cause the company some major problems. Do you think CF was at fault, oh no not her. She just made it out that it was someone else's fault that she couldn't be bothered. It is very frustrating when someone like that can pass the blame onto someone else but sure is the first to take the credit when things go right. How is it that these types of people get away with it and that they are never fired? I guess Karma will finally get her, I hope.

0 Comments: