Saturday, May 26, 2007

OMG He's Single Again

All I have to say is, Oh MY GAWD!!!! I can't believe he's single again. I've only been waiting since I moved back, and now he is....

The only problem now is how do I get him??? Any suggestions out there?

Background information: We have "dated" before, never serious and never exclusively, so this wouldn't be a first encounter sort of thing. We've known each other for over 10 years now. But since I've been back there was no possibility of any kind of relationship other then friends. But now...



2 Comments:

OhTheJoys said...

Stalking is good. Heh.

The Insane Writer said...

Re-introduce yourself. Or you can do what my aunt did and make a clean start of knowing him. Walk up to him, explain you know that you're not strangers but you'd like to start all over again. Then say, hi my name is.... And go from there... Invite him to lunch or coffee. Maybe his favorite place? Offer to do something nice for him?