Saturday, May 5, 2007

Justice has finally occured.

Oh my GAWD!!! I am actually in the best mood EVER even though right now I have a migraine from hell but I just don't care.

You know why because I just saw this...




Paris fucking Hilton is going to jail for 45 days. I am exstatic NOBODY thought she would get her probation revoked for driving TWICE on a suspended license, but the judge agreed with the prosecution and gave her 45 days in jail. The probation stemmed from an arrest last September.
TMZ.com has up to the minute posts regarding this, and I'm sure the next few days they will have more information. I'm just so happy that finally this useless, piece of shit who buys her way out of everything, finally is being showed that she is not above everyone else.

GO Judgde Michael T. Sauer, thank you for not buying into the crap about her not knowing and treating her like everyone else, and throwing the book to her, and I quote from TMZ.com:

Judge Michael T. Sauer handed down the harsh sentence, telling Paris she will not be allowed work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail. She must do the time!
<
The judge called out her rep Elliot Mintz in court, describing his testimony as "completely worthless." He also told Paris that he did not believe that she was unaware of her license suspension, adding that she had paperwork in her car stating that her license was suspended.
<
Maybe she will finally learn that there are consequences to your actions and not everyone thinks you are so great. I hope that her BFF Nicole Richie gets the maximum for driving under the influence, and driving the wrong way down a freeway ramp. Maybe this country is finally getting it and not letting people like her get away with everything. I have a bit more faith now, because after the whole suing for $67M for losing his pants was a bit too much for me to handle.

2 Comments:

Cairde said...

If she does end up going to the clink, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought along a damn camera crew and made it a Reality TV Miniseries. "Paris: A Shackled Princess".

Melina said...

That is so funny that you said that Cairde, I totally agree, we were talking about that today. How funny. She is going to make more money by all this crap. Sickens me.