Wednesday, May 9, 2007

If Arnold Pardons her I moving from this country

I swear all you hear about right now is poor ol' Paris Hilton, oh no she's going to jail, I am so fucking sick of hearing this that I want to puke. Who the hell does she think she is, she broke the law on more then one occasion and now thinks that her punishment is "cruel & unfair". GIVE ME A BREAK, you spoiled, no good, waste of time and space.

This blonde dipshit bimbo (no offense to blondes, or bimbos) thinks that she has the right to drive drunk, then drive on a suspended license TWICE, and numerous other infractions that she just wasn't caught for like this picture on TMZ.com and then not pay any consequences for her actions she is sadly mistaken. Just because she is a celebrity (for what I still have no idea for, what giving head on video) and because she has money she is above the law. And now she actually is asking Gov. of California none other then the Terminator himself Arnold Schwarzenegger to pardon her sorry ass so she doesn't have to go to jail, WTF!!!!

I swear if he does pardon her (but from what I've read his office is quite amused and laughing over this, I hope that is true) I will leave this country forever, we have so much more important issues to worry about then poor ol' scumbag Paris Hilton and her spending 45 days in jail. She has actually gone to the Internet and started a petition (okay one of her little minnions has started it but she asks for us to sihn it yes that is how she spells sign).

But now there is another petition out there by I don't like you that way that is doing their own petition to Gov. Arnold that asks him please do NOT pardon her. I don't know if this is real or not, but from the sounds of it, it is, and if you feel like signing it, you can, I did and I added my own little comment as well.

I'm sorry that I've wasted your time with this post about such a useless individual but it just irked me that she thinks she is somehow special and doesn't deserve to be put in jail, well Paris, "Don't drink and drive, don't drive on a suspended license and don't break anymore laws. There are many people out there who are more famous then you and for better reasons who also have way more money then you and they obey the laws."

To sign the petition to make sure that Paris Hilton does not get pardoned click HERE

0 Comments: