Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What European City do You Belong In

Since today is Fun Filled Tuesday I thought I'd share this cool website I found.

It has all these different quizzes, and memes you can put in your blog. I love taking different quizzes to tell you what european city you belong in or what kind of wine you'd be. So I thought I'd do the European City one.

You Belong in Milan

Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly European life - away from tourists!
Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food, lots of culture... with very little hype.


Hmmm Milan, I like that, I've always wanted to go there, and I love Italy and Italian men so I could see myself living there. I'm the type of girl who can't stay too long in one place, who knows maybe I'll move to Vancouver next (yes I'm still on cloud 9).

3 Comments:

Misa Gracie said...

I tried and it said:

DUBLIN because I'm:

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

To be honest, I would love to spend an entire summer just exploring the countryside of Ireland and Scotland - the history and the friendly way of life...

Anonymous said...

i was dublin too :)

Anonymous said...

Am I allowed to take this quiz even though I am European? It says I belong in Paris, which is a place I love, but I know I really belong in London: the city where I lived most of my life.