Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Look at my new toy


I think I've fallen in love with my new phone, seriously I have never felt this way about a phone before. Yeah sure I've enjoyed my last phone, but by the end I really wanted to get a divorce from it. It kept shutting off, and erasing missed calls w/o telling me. Not giving me what I expected when we met 2 years ago. So what did I do. I replaced it with a newer, younger and more stylish phone. Good riddance old Audiovox hello LG EnV!!



This phone does so much, it is an MP3 player, it has a full keyboard, takes good picures/video and let's me IM... it does so much more then my last phone could do. Sure I know it's not the iPhone, but who wants to spend $500.00 on a phone, this little baby only cost me $49.99 and for that price you can't beat it.

0 Comments: