Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Blogher Pictures galore

I have finally gotten most of the pictures from Blogher from Melissa and a few from my camera as well.

I have to say that I love to take pictures and be in them too but this trip was the first in a long time that I actually didn't mind how I looked in those pictures, I think Weight Watchers is finally working. WOO HOO!!!

First I just want to say that I am so happy to have met everyone, even though I was sick I still got to meet and see so many people!!

I met my two blogging idols J from Othejoys & Y from Joyunexpected check out the cheesy smile I have, they were both so kind and did not mind that Melissa and I asked to take a picture with them.




There were so many other great ladies too and oh the cleavage...





Can you guess whose cleavage belongs to who?

Check out all the other gorgeous ladies I met.



>

I have been adding every business card that I got to my google reader and wow I can't believe how much I have to catch up. So far I have to say, everyone's blogs are amazing. I'm never going to get any work done.

I am going to write a post with every single website I was given I will also add it to my blog roll too so you can find them whenever you want.

If you want to see all the pictures from Blogher you can go here they are on Melissa's flickr site I figured it was just easier to link her then upload all of them again.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It was really great to meet you!

Now, can we talk about the fact that my boobs were falling out of my dress and you didn't TELL ME?!

Ha!

Jazz said...

Melina!

I'm so sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye. Please let me know if you guys are in the area. We should get together ;)

Now I have to go check out pictures!

Slackermommy said...

The next time we play match the boobs to the blogger will you remind me to remove my name tag?

Miss you. Thanks for your kind words and support.

Peg said...

Melina! You are my girl! What other straight girl would put up a "match the boobs"? Did you do that just for your gay readers?

You are the best!

Peg

Unknown said...

TOOOO fun. And yep, I recognize all them boobs. :-)

OhTheJoys said...

OMG! My Boobs! Heh.
Awesome.

It was so great to meet you.

Now I just have to recover from blogher followed by family "vacation".

Amie Adams said...

Do you know how much your incredible smile warmed my heart every time I saw it?!

I'm feeling the need for some breakfast...just make sure you don't order the eggs.