Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oreos

My father has the cutest cocker spaniel and his name is Oreos prounced Oh ray os in Greek which means handsome, we also call him Oreo (like the cookie) because he has black fur with a white stripe down the middle. So he looks like an Oreo cookie too, see it works both ways.



He has such a personality that you can't help but fall in love with him. He wags his tale every time I come to see him and he gets so excited when you play with him. My father takes him to work each day so luckily Oreos never has to stay home alone. He is pretty much the South End Flowers mascot and all the ladies from around the area just love him, which I'm POSITIVE my father doesn't mind one bit.



Here are some pictures of Oreos I thought I'd share with you. I'm hoping to be able to get my own dog too, but in the mean time I can play with Oreos., I don't actually go to my father's to see him, I go there to see Oreos (just kidding dad, but you have to admit he's got charisma).

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

My hubby LOVES cocker spaniels. He had one growing up and every time I even bring up dogs his eyes get all wistful as he thinks of Duchess. :-)