Tuesday, August 14, 2007

4 disposable cameras what do they hold?

Over the weekend I was going through some of my things looking for something and while searching I came across 4 disposable cameras that I had never gotten developed. So yesterday I took them to the one hour lab and had them developed. Only one camera actually had used up all the film one had just a few pictures taken and the other two had about half, but I couldn't wait anymore.

What I found was pictures from 8 years ago taken on the cruise that Melissa, Andrianna and myself took right after I finished all my treatments. Pictures taken Nov. 1999



Then there were pictures from my 5 year remission party at a Polynesian restaurant we were celebrating that fact that I was now considered CURED!! These were taken July 2004



Then there were pictures from my apartment after the remission party. Pictures taken July 2004



There were also pictures of my friend Nancy's wedding from July 2003. Unfortunately the marriage didn't last, but she still looks beautiful and I thought I'd share.





Last but certainly not least there was a picture of Devon and I taken in Miami around Aug/Sept of 03, I have to say that I like this picture a lot of us. I know you are probably wondering who Devon is, well that's another story all together.



It was fun to see the pictures that were on those cameras. I haven't posted all of them, I'll try to get them all (including these) on my flickr page ASAP!!

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

What a find! (And such fun pictures). I'm sure if my dad finally got around to developing his camera, he'd have stuff on there from 20 years ago. :-)

Lisa said...

HOW COOL IS THAT! You look pretty fabby in that bikini.

Missy said...

That is awesome! Such a nice suprise ... there are some great pics there. Must have been such a flashback for you.

Peg said...

Great pictures, again! Love you, kiddo!!

Stop by my blog. I used your post and pictures from BlogHer. Thank you so much for letting me use your material. Great stuff!

Peg

Melina said...

Thanks everyone, it was fun to see what was on the cameras.

When I dropped them off I said to the woman, "Um yeah I don't know what are on these cameras, so if you see anyone naked I'm sorry now."

She said no worries she has seen it all!!

Thank GOD there weren't any naked pictures.