Thursday, March 29, 2007

Road Rage

Being that I am Greek, and I unfortunately have my fathers temper, it is easily stated that I have major ROAD RAGE. I have always considered myself a good driver, I don't ever feel nervous about driving, and luckily I really haven't been in any accidents (okay Misa I know I know). The one that I was in I rear ended a couple when I was 17 because I was being a rubber neck. Luckily, there were no damages and Misa was in the car with me and was talking to the people and how cute their kid was. It was just a bump really not a full on force CRASH!!!

But today, oooooh this morning, I'm on my way to work and the traffic is pretty normal. I speed up to change into the left lane, because it was moving a bit faster, I check my mirror, look over my shoulder and even have my left blinker on. I start to move over, and the MOTHER FUCKER in the left lane behind me, decides to speed up and not let me in. He basically not only cuts me off, but forces me to get back into my lane and I've already got two tires over the line. Not only am I forced back into my lane, but I have to pretty much slam on my brakes because of the person in front of me is slowing down. If that COCK SUCKER had just let me in (I was going the same speed as he was) all would've been fine. GRRRR!!!! So, I honk my horn and do the WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM LOOK and do you know what this asshole did, he basically laughed at me. OH NO HE DIDN'T. So I get stuck behind this slow poke and I'm seething, but I'm like Whatever. So I go to pay the toll (I don't have a fast pass so I can't just fly through) and do you believe this asshole actually honked his horn at me, and waved. Like HA HA.

Well, he's messing with the wrong woman. I pay the toll, and fly through (now I'm pissed). This probably wasn't the smartest thing, but oh Mario Andriette came out of me. I speed up, and start looking for him, and guess what I did. He thought he was so smart, Ha, I pull in front of him, and slow down (not a whole bunch, to cause an accident I'm that stupid), but enough for him to realize it's me. I just wanted to show him that I'm not some scared woman who doesn't know how to drive, and who can't play with the big boys. He definitely had a look of surprise. He changed lanes and went on his way. I didn't follow him or try to play games, I got what I wanted, him to realize hello I'm back.

But I really wanted to get a picture of his car, to post on the web, just to say, Watch out for this guy. But alas I didn't.

This story reminds of another story involving my father, a girl, road rage, and 3 court dates. I will tell you that another time, I need to get to work now, and I've calmed down a bit. Hope everyone else had a better drive into work this morning then I did.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats my girl!!

Misa Gracie said...

hmm..haven't been in ANY accidents? When were you diagnosed with Alzheimers? Is this a side affect of the chemo? Did they radiate your brain? Honestly.. None? You remember none? Really??

And no I'm not talking about that poor Asian couple and their screaming baby on Union Hills.. think back... giant boulder.. cat in the road *wink wink*.. ditch.. snowbank.. tow truck.. garage door.. median.. blown tires.. telephone pole.. smashed mirror.. anything ringing a bell?

Ah - the joy of bustin' your chops.

Anonymous said...

I like the way you think. You'd like my car, a little black corvette. You'd be able to squeeze into any lane and wave bye-bye, but with power (350 h.p.)comes responsibilities. Ha Ha!

Jim