Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Balls Out Jeans

First I want to say Thank You to everyone that has called, emailed and left comments during this hard time with the death of my grandfather. I appreciate all your thoughts and for letting me share with you what I'm going through.

So now I figured I needed to post something a little less heavy and a little more fun. A friend emailed this video to me, it's from Damon Wayans variety show on Showtime called The Underground (I think that's the name of the show). Anyway, this clip/skit is too funny and I had to share it. Now I think this is real, so it might not be suitable for work so be careful when watching. Remember this was done on Showtime and anything goes on Cable. Enjoy!




1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, My fav is the squishie ones on the bar stool....