Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Weigh In Tomorrow

Wish me luck tomorrow, I have my weigh in with Weight Watchers, it has been a couple of weeks since I have gone to a meeting and weighed in, because of my second job being short staffed and me volunteering to help out. So I haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks, and I'm really nervous.


I have been going to Weight Watchers with my mom, since the week of Halloween, and so far I'm seeing some results. But it is a struggle, besides being on the see food diet, (I see it, I eat it, just kidding, I do have some will power, but not much). I also have a thyroid problem, from the radiation treatment for my cancer. Cancer the gift that keeps on giving.

But, now my thyroid is pretty much regulated, so I can't use that as an excuse not to try to lose weight. I've been eating much better and drinking a lot more water, but I HATE HATE HATE to workout or go to the gym. I was going for awhile this past summer, but once it got cold and dark I stopped. Again, it is starting to warm up and it is not dark anymore, so NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

We'll see how I do tomorrow and I'll let you know. I think I'm going to start tracking some of my weight goals and high points on this blog. I read a lot of blogs out there from women that are going through the same thing as me, and I get inspired by what they have achieved, and can relate to them when they are struggling. I just want to be healthy and feel good, I don't need to be a skinny minnie and feel all my bones protruding outwards. Ewww that's not sexy people. Wish me luck.

0 Comments: