Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: 12 Pictures and a Video from my cousins wedding

I haven't been able to really write much this past week, and there is so much to tell. Being that it is already Thursday (this week is flying by) I thought I would post 12 pictures and a video from my cousin Michael's wedding over the weekend. He married a lovely girl named Karen and I wanted to share with all of you this special day. Unfortunately I don't have any picture of the ceremony only from the reception.

1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12)

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Visiting from the big list of TT'ers. Love the pictures. The bride is beautiful and the groom handsome! Happy TT!

Sandee said...

What a beautiful couple. I'm glad I got to see their first dance as husband and wife. Have a great TT. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Congrats to the bride and groom!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful images!

Peg said...

Loved looking at your pictures. Everyone looks so happy!

Peg

Anonymous said...

Visiting from TT :) Seems like a lovely wedding, everyone seems so happy!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wedding. You lookin' hot, girl!

Lisa said...

You look hot woman. LOVE that color on you too.