Monday, September 10, 2007

The Best & Worst of MTV's 2007 VMAs

Okay I have a confession to make, I watched the VMAs last night, well for the most part, I flipped between that and other shows. I wanted to see some of the performances and I just had to see how much of a train wreck Britney was going to be, unfortunately for her she came through. She was HORRIBLE.

I have the Best and Worst Performances here if you are interested if not maybe you want to see Kid Rock and Tommy Lee fighting now that is too funny. Why anyone would fight over Pamela Anderson I have no clue.

The Best: Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake & Timbaland.



The Worst: Britney Spears - Gimme More



Tommy Lee & Kid Rock Fighting



Just something to watch this fine Monday morning, a good performance, a bad performance and a fight, can't go wrong with that.

1 Comment:

Cairde said...

I admit to tuning in, but I had to see Britney's performance. OMG, I was speechless! She looked like she was on something, totally numb....awful! I wanted to shut it off, but I just couldn't stop staring!