Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Vicodinland

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, my internet connection at home has been down and you know how hard it is to get a real person on the phone to fix it. So I'm posting at work today.

Well, Monday was a great day (insert sarcasm) I had one of the worse migraines I've had in a long time, I've been getting them more frequently lately and Monday's was a real bad one. I have a doctors appointment next week so hopefully he can figure out what the hell is going on in my head. (Well I might need a different doctor for that one). Then to top off such a great Monday, I had my 2nd part of my root canal. All went great until all the novicaine wore off at about 11pm, then OMG the pain. I have a very high tolerance for pain, but this was way beyond anything that I've experienced recently. So I popped a whole bunch of Advil so I could try to sleep, yeah that didn't work so well. I actually dreamt about my pain, in my dreams I was in pain. So needless to say Monday SUCKED ASS!!!!

But that's okay, cuz on Tuesday I called the dentist and told him Advil ain't cutting it and so they called me in a prescription for vicodin. It's only 5mg but let me tell you, that 5mg sure as hell helped to get the pain down to where it is tollerable, (unless you accidently eat something on that side. HOLY MOTHER FUCKER that hurts).

So hopefully the worse part is over, and now I just have to get the tooth posted and put a crown on it, which isn't too bad.

By the way there is a funny bit that Bill Engval does about Vicodin and when he had taken a pill during a vacation in the bahamas. If you have yahoo, or iTunes you probably can find it there, unfortunately I couldn't find a link to play it on here.

0 Comments: