Friday, April 20, 2007

Like Kissing a Juicy Tomato

A little while back RSM wrote about her first crush which turned into her first kiss. This post reminded me of my first kiss (I even mention it in her comments), so I thought I'd share my first real kiss. I wanted to wait until I found this...




He's the guy on the left, the blonde and his name is Keith Parsons. That picture was taken probably in 1988 or 1989 we were in 8th grade and he was walking with Damien (or Domminick can't remember) I was behind with a camera called out their names and got this shot.

I remember how cute Keith was, he had thick beautiful lips, blonde hair and a great ass for a 13-14 year old. I had known Keith since like 6th grade and I remember one time we went to the roller skating ring when we were either in 6th or 7th grade (Hey don't judge you know you went roller skating back then too, this is the 80s you know). Well my friend Christy Roberts and I had gone skating and he was there, when her father came to pick us up, Keith bummed a ride from us, of course we had to beg Christy's dad, "he only lives up the street dad" So he agreed to take Keith home.

Keith sat inbetween Christy and myself, I remember him holding my hand, then his hand was on my knee and then on my thigh, I was thinking OMG what is he doing, I remember feeling a tingling sensation through me. I had never had a boy touch my thigh, ack what do I do??? I didn't move an inch I tell ya, but wait, his hand isn't sitting still on my thigh on no, it's moving. Well next thing I know that hand is on top of my holy of holiest areas (above the pants people get your mind out of the gutter). OH MY GOD he just put his hand on my coochie pop, I wasn't frozen anymore oh no, I grabbed his hand and put it back on his leg. I was all red from embarrassment and not knowing what to do. We got to Keith's house and he got out, he didn't say much and neither did I. I just pretended that it didn't happen, until we got back to Christy's where I told her what just happened. She was like OMG no way. So of course we go over it again and agian, the next day at school Keith barely said two words to me.

It took a little while but we both sort of forgot about it, and became friends again, somethings best left unsaid. Well a year or two go by and we get a little older and we sort of like each other. One day I had to go to a friends house which was walking distance from our middleschool (Junior High as we called it), so he said he would walk me there. We go past the Circle K (my friend lived right behind) and Keith says to me, "Come here" well here was behind a big ol garbage bin, the kind that stores/restuarants use. He grabs me and kisses me, I'm thinking Holy Crap my first real kiss, but then I realize, wait this is really gross. He shoves his tongue into my mouth and all this saliva is kind of dripping on my chin (I knew I didn't know what the hell I was doing but he certainly had NO CLUE whatsoever). We kiss, or something for a short time, we stop and he says, "I'll call you later". I reply, "Yeah sure um, okay" very confused and very grossed out. I remember walking the rest of the way to my friends house, wiping my chin for what seemed like an eternity, thinking to myself if this is what french kissing is all about, I don't want to ever do it again, it's like kissing a juicy tomato and to this day that's how I describe that first kiss. Not until I went to highschool and had my first real boyfriend whose name was also Keith did I experience my first good kiss. I told that Keith, "I don't french kiss", and he's like "what do you mean you don't kiss?" So I told him about my last experience my only experience with the "French Kiss" and he laughs and says, "I promise it is not supposed to be like that." I was hesitant but decided to try it one more time and this time was WAY better then the first. Thank god for that, cuz now I love to kiss and I have to say I've been told I'm a pretty damn good kisser. Kissing is great, long slow kisses. ((sigh))

Nothing ever really came with the first Keith (Parsons) but we remained friends for a little while, there is a funny side story about that kiss and the highschool girl he was dating when he kissed me, but that's for another time. (I didn't know he was seeing someone else). Ah so long ago.

Please share with me your first kiss I'd love to hear about it.

1 Comment:

Misa Gracie said...

Daxon Tienken - how could you forget him? Didn't he and Charlotte have a thing going?? or was it his older brother Marshall? I don't remember - but yeah - that was gross... I wasn't there though, I was too busy beating up poor Arthur Mel...hahahaha