Friday, July 27, 2007

We are here let the festivities begin

Wow I can't believe how many amazing women I have already met and the conference hasn't even started. I got to meet one of my blogging idols Othejoys and let me tell you J in person is even cuter then she is on her blog.

Melissa, Megan and myself got in on Wednesday to get settled in and check out the city a bit before everyone arrived. Our room mate Crazy Bloggin Canuck got in late Thursday come to find out a lot of flights were either delayed or flat out cancled, poor CBC she got stuck in St. Louis and was 5 hours late. But she finally got here and we are so happy to finally meet her.

Thursday started with a meet at PJ Clarkes where we had finger foods and drinks. Hosted by Babycenter.com. We met Slaker Mom, Midwestern Mommy, The Plain Jane Mom Blog and so many more. After PJ's we went back to the W (which btw is amazing the room we have is so beautiful and I love the decor) and headed up to the 33rd floor to the Whiskey Sky bar where we had more drinks hosted by Parents Magazine and Othejoys and Izzy Mom. We took so many pictures and I met a kindred spirit in Corinna This Lush Life who also is a Greek Woman, what was really exciting is she knew who I was. Me little ol' me, I tell you I felt like a Rock Star. I can't even believe how much we still have to see and do. I will keep you updated throughout the day. And if I didn't mention you in this, trust me I haven't forgotten you, I'm just tired, some of us didn't get in until after 1am and I'm still half asleep.

Promise to post all the pictures I have really soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you since this morning -- where are you??

Anonymous said...

It was really nice to meet you but like everyone is saying, it was just too short. We needed a whole week to get to know everyone better!

Justin Adelson said...

I was at revere beach with my girlfriend the day they did the sand castle contest deally. However, we couldn't find parking around that area. Small world, right?