Thursday, February 15, 2007

"You are NOT the father"

Everywhere you read right now there is some mention about Anna Nicole Smith. There are new reports daily that there could be another possible daddy for Dannielynn, I think the count is up to 5 now. Let's see we have Larry Birkhead, Howard K Stern, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, her bodyguard, and from the sperm of her dead husband, J. Howard Marshall all of this sounds to me like an episode for Maury Povich show, where these girls come on the show to prove that so and so is the father of their baby, and 9 out of 10 times. He isn't nor are the other 5 guys she thought it might be.

Personally I feel sorry for this child that doesn't have a mother, whose brother died 3 days after she was born, that she could possibly have had some lasting effects that we don't know about yet because her mother was on Methadone and countless other drugs while she was pregnant. Then to top it all off no one knows for sure who the father is. (Personally I think its Larry Birkhead, and I also think he sounds like he'd make the best father for this little girl).

I think all the men that have claimed to be her daddy should go on Maury and do the paternity test there. I bet the ratings for that episode would be HUGE (hey if this happens we all know whose idea it was I want royalties) I know I would watch it.

Good luck little Dannielynn you are going to need it, because this is only just the beginning, now can we please talk about something else.

0 Comments: