Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Normal Echo

So this is an Echocardiogram of a normal functioning heart and guess what, that's what my heart looks like.

I went today to visit with my cardiologist and he said that the rest and stress echo I had a couple of weeks ago came out perfect. He actually said that my heart was functioning better then it did when he first saw me about 7 years ago.

All I have to say is WOO HOO!!! PEOPLE!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Some of you may know that I've had some lasting effects because of my cancer and one of those is that I have a mild case of Cardio Myopathy, which I take a little pink pill each day to make sure my heart works properly. Well today, my doctor said it was, it was working better then before. I am so thrilled and huge weight has been lifted.

Next is the Breathing Tests sooo much fun.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Melina - it's Jen... I am so happy to hear the great news. I have always known you to be a very strong lady inside and out!!!! I will mail a copy of The Secret to you. It is an incredible video. It has absolutely changed my life. Love and miss u.....